Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Reese's Gratitude - LNS43


Hello all!!! Wanted to share another Late Night Stampers challenge card I did. The challenge last week was to be inspired by a piece of candy for your creation. I chose the Reese PB cup.

Actually, the card came together from scraps that were sitting on my table! I had started a previous card with the "cattails" from Inspired by Nature, but it wasn't working so I went to something else. This piece uses the Gesso Off technique which I learned from the Technique Junkies newsletter. This is a fun technique, but messy!!

The strip of Kraft with the Bright Blessings wheel is left over from a recent club meeting. I just cut out the words from the wheel I had in Old Olive.

Not sure how I feel about the butterfly, but it needed something and this is what I came up with.

Happy Stamping!!


~~~Ann~~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great card. Reese's are my favorite :-)