Monday, November 30, 2009

Make Merry with Christmas Cocoa!


Hello all!!! Another Christmas card for you, today using the delicious Christmas Cocoa dsp and Beary Christmas, both in the Holiday mini.

My Big Shot came in handy for this card as all the circles are cut with the various circle dies and the Mover & Shaper die for the Modern Label background piece. Love my Big Shot!! It makes it so quick and easy to make projects and cards.

The bird is cut out with the Merry sizzlet, also in the Holiday mini. I cut the bird with Real Red and then went over it with the Champange Mist shimmer paint. That stuff is awesome too!

The colors used on this card are Real Red, Soft Suede, Whisper White and Christmas Cocoa dsp, with the exception of the Old Olive for the wreath. The bird, holly berry & leaves and the sentiment panel are up on dimensionals, as is the entire image circle panels. I used the Soft Suede polka dot gg for my ribbon ruffle. These are so fun and easy to make.

Happy Stamping!!!

~~~Ann~~~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful. I love what you did with the ribbon.

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous card, Ann! I love it!

Jeannette Siciliani said...

This is card is amazing! I love it! The color combination is great; thanks for the inspiration.

Elaine said...

Very pretty, Ann! I love that you coordinated the new project with these colors too! Why oh why didn't I get some of that on my last order? Darn! Keep up the fabby work - love your blog!! :)