Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!




Hello all!!! I hope all my American friends are enjoying a wonderful Thanksgiving today! I am not doing much today, and it's just what I want! My son, his girlfriend and Malaki are over at her mom's and I have some peace and quiet!!!! I will be doing some quality stamping today.

Since the challenge this week is Thankful Thoughts, I thought I would post some of what I am thankful for.

First and foremost, I am thankful to my God in Heaven for His saving grace everyday of my life! (I so need it some days more than others!!)

Second, I am most thankful for my family. While I do enjoy the peace and quiet today, I also thoroughly enjoy having my grandchildren around me. The joy they have brought to my life is unspeakable and nothing I thought it would be. The pictures I share with you today were taken just a couple of weeks ago. Cameron is 4 1/2 years and Malaki is 5 months.

Third, I am thankful for my friends. Those who live near and those who live far away. One should never be without friends and I am so grateful for those I have.

And lastly, I am thankful for my stamping habit!! Without stamping I would not have met some of the friends I am ever so grateful for, nor would I have my blog, or people who stop by and say hi! Stamping has helped keep me sane in the past couple of years when times got tough and dark.

So, what are you thankful for? Even if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving today, it's never a bad idea to reflect on thankful thoughts once in a while.

Happy Stamping!!

~~~Ann~~~

No comments: