Wednesday, November 4, 2009

October Just One from Karyn


Hello all!! As you've seen from previous posts, I am a Technique Junkie! I may not do alot of the techniques, but I love learning and seeing the wonderful art that produced by the JT design team! And the JT members!

Every month there is a "Just One" teaming coordinated by Beth U. This is voluntary and sooo much fun! My partner for October was Karyn C. at A Froglady Creation. The idea is to send a card to each other using one of the many techniques available to us.

On this card Karyn used the "Drywall Stitching" technique on the frame. The leaves she used on here are metallic and so shiny and she even put shimmer mist on the scarecrow! There's even a row of metallic leaves inside.

I have gotten some great cards with this swap and love seeing the many different techniques in person.

Happy Stamping!!

~~~Ann~~~

No comments: