Tuesday, June 2, 2009

RAK's from Late Night Stampers



Hello all and Happy Tuesday!!

I belong to a Yahoo group called Late Night Stampers. Some are demos and some are not, but the most important thing is the friendships, laughter and sharing of ideas we give each other!! If you would like to be a part of this amazing group, click on the StampinUpLNStampers and see for yourself!!

Last week I received these two RAK's from LNS ladies!! I told you we had fun!!

The first is from Tammy Howell and comes all the way from North Carolina! Isn't is the sweetest?? And, she did the clean and simple look!! What a fabulous way to showcase the wonderful dsp SU! has!!

The second RAK comes from Mary Jo Price in New York!! I just love the Bella she used on here too!! I think it is the rubber stamping bella, but since I don't have any I'm not sure!! I love the colors she used and it inspires me to pull out the Brilliant Blue as I hardly use it!

If you have any cards "just sitting around", I encourage you to put them in the mail and help them to brighten someones day!!

Still no Malaki yet!! He is going to take his own sweet time I guess!!


Happy Stamping!!!


~~~Ann~~~

1 comment:

StampinCathy said...

Adorable cards and just Love this Bella stamp.