Sunday, June 21, 2009

GCA #45 Winner is...

....Joann!!! You can see her wonderfully delightful baby card on her blog Joann's Little Things. Joann please send me your address to pinkstamper06@yahoo.com so I can send you out a stampin goodie package!!

And to my recent past GCA winners, all packages have been put in the mail to you!! I am so sorry that it took me longer than I expected to get them out, but I was just too wrapped up in little Malaki!!!

Up next: GCA #46 - All About the Man!!!

And stay tuned for the upcoming GCA #50!!! I have a special prize package already picked out for this lucky winner!!

Happy Stamping!!

~~~Ann~~~

2 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Congrats Joann!
Ann,
Sorry I didn't get to play along this week. :( Busy week, but I hope it will slow down so I can play this week.

Joann said...

Thanks so much, Anne!
I've sent my info to you.
What a wonderful surprise.