Sunday, June 28, 2009

GCA #47 - It's Hot, Hot, Hot!!!





Hello all!! And no, I did not forget to post the challenge, but BOTH of my grandsons were here and I got sidetracked by them!!

It has been so hot here in Michigan for the past week, I thought I would embrace that with this week's challenge! For this week, we are focusing on colors that represent hot! Anything using reds, pinks, oranges or yellows is what you need! There is no particular theme to go with these colors, but just using the colors themselves.

Again, I pulled cards from my archives to show you!

So, for this week's GCA you need to create a card, project or scrapbook page that uses the HOT colors listed above, upload it either to your blog, or to an online gallery and post a link to your card to this blog entry as a comment by July 4. 2009 at 12 midnight. I will choose the winner through a random number generator and post the next Sunday.

Even if you can't make the drawing deadline, PLEASE feel free to participate in the challenge and upload your creations at any time. I would love to see it! If you upload your card on SCS, Stampin' Addicts or Paper Craft Planet, please put GCA47(NO SPACE IN BETWEEN GCA AND 47) in the keyword section. That way everyone can look at all of the creations at once! If you've been waiting to join in the fun, jump on in and have some fun!!


Happy Stamping!!!

~~~Ann~~~

5 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome cards!!!

Dorothy (etsdas on SCS) said...

I have done a summery card and it is here at SCS:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1397112?cat=11184

Thanks again for selecting my name last week. I am going to be anxious to see what arrives.

The life of an ordinary girl said...

Here is my card @ www.starstampers.blogspot.com

Thanks Ann,
Brandy

raindropecho said...

Hi Ann! Great cards! I love those nested flowers..really cute!
Here's my card for this week

StampinCathy said...

Beautiful cards.
Here's my card for this week:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1401457?cat=500&ppuser=66979

Have a wonderful 4th!