Sunday, August 19, 2007

Featured Stamper on SCS!! 8/19


Hello all! This week's Featured stamper on SCS is Mwholers AKA Melissa! She has an amazing gallery of delightfully created simple cards that pack the WOW factor! Be sure to check out the FS challenge here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233427


The idea is to case a card from the FS and change at least 2 details to make your own card. On my card I changed the colors, stamps, location of the sentiment, paper and size. I also did some distressing to the Old Olive panel and oval. In Melissa's card she used Big Blossom from SAB, but I used Pick A Petal in order to show my customers. I also added black brads, which I placed with my Crop-A-Dile! Love that tool. Now that I don't have to pound and bang to place eyelets I have been using them alot more!
Tomorrow is the Try a New Technique challenge on SCS, and I will attempt to try whatever Beth posts. But if it's not up my alley I will find something to post with a different technique used!
Until then, Happy Stamping!!
~~Ann~~


No comments: