Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!!


Hello all!!! Tomorrow is my mother's birthday and this is the card I made for her.

I finally inked up my Sense of Time set that I've had for almost a month now! When I bought this set I immediately thought of all the male cards I could make, and what is the first card I make?? For my mother on her birthday!!!

I also used CC214, (Bordering Blue, Choc Chip & Pink Pirouette) which doesn't necessarily lend itself to a male card. Not all men like pink, and I as I was working on this I thought this would be perfect for my mom. I used some new socket hardware by Tim Holtz, I just had to have, when I saw them!! They go so well with this set! And I finally put my hands on the three butterfly punch by Martha, and I used that as well!!

The sketch is SC224, and I attempted to do the "Out of the box" technique with the clock. Not sure I achieved the complete look I was going for, but I do like how this turned out.

Happy Stamping!!

~~~Ann~~~

1 comment:

StampinCathy said...

Happy Birthday to YOU...Ann's MOM!
Love your card.
I've been gone for a few days and just returned so I'm workin on the new challenge. Also I wanted to thank you for all the fabulous images.