Sunday, May 24, 2009

GCA #42 - Neglected Embellishments!!

Hello all!! I hope this Sunday finds you happy and well!! We are having a gorgeous weekend here in Michigan and I have been a busy little beaver in working on my apartment! One of the reasons I chose the place where I currently live, is because we are allowed to paint!! Some apartments do not let you do that, my mine does!

So my goal was to paint the bathroom (easy!) and the kitchen this weekend! Well, I did get both painted and I just love how they turned out. Yesterday I started cleaning out my stamp room and working on a better layout, and as I was pulling everything out, I thought I should go ahead and paint in here too!! Oh how my muscles ache today!!!

So this is how I came up with this week's challenge! As I was sorting through my stamping stuff I came across some embellishments I just HAD TO HAVE, yet are still in the package unopened!!!

So the challenge is to find some new, unopened embellishments in your craft room and use them on your card or project! There is no limit to the amount of new embellishments, just that they have been in your stamp room for awhile and you haven't used them! I know we all have some of these!!!

I'll have my sample up tonight or tomorrow, need to put the stamp room back together!!!
To be entered in the challenge drawing, make a card or project using new, unopened embellishments upload it either to your blog, or to an online gallery and post a link to your card to this blog entry as a comment by May 30, 2009 at 12 midnight. I will choose the winner through a random number generator and post the next Sunday.

Even if you can't make the drawing deadline, PLEASE feel free to participate in the challenge and upload your creations at any time. I would love to see it! If you upload your card on SCS, Stampin' Addicts or Paper Craft Planet, please put GCA42(NO SPACE IN BETWEEN GCA AND 42) in the keyword section. That way everyone can look at all of the creations at once! If you've been waiting to join in the fun, jump on in and have some fun!!

Happy Stamping!!!

~~~Ann~~~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

here is mine:

Love Owl
-- dalis

Vickilyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vickilyn said...

That last comment had the wrong link - sorry!!

Here's the right one!!

http://paperhugs.blogspot.com/2009/05/using-what-youve-got.html

Again - thanks for the challenge!

Anonymous said...

here is another one:

Grin... ;)
-- dalis

Anonymous said...

one more... I guess I have tons of neglected "brand new" embellishments.

circa 2005
-- dalis

The life of an ordinary girl said...

Hello,
My card can be found at www.starstampers.blogspot.com

Thanks
Brandy

StampinCathy said...

This is so cool that you are getting more stamper to play along.
Ann this was a tough one, cuz there is way to many goodies that are neglected in my space.
So when I saw this cute kit I had to do it.
Here is the link
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1362876?cat=500&ppuser=66979

Thanks for another fun challenge.
Have a great and creative weekend.

raindropecho said...

Hi Ann! I got your RAK and the beautiful cards and it was all wonderful. Thanks so much! And thanks for another great challenge!

Here's my entry for this week