Sunday, May 3, 2009

GCA #39 - Tempting Templates!!


Hello everyone!!! Sorry for the late posting, but I've had a few computer glitches I needed to take care of!! Mainly I needed to get a new keyboard!!! Does make things a little difficult if you can't type!

On to the GCA for this week. The focus this week is to made a card or project that requires using a template. You can use any type of template, from a website, SCS or one you make up!! If you do use one from another site, please give that site credit or even link us to that site in your comment!!

My sample for this week is the dress template from Papercrafts magazine. I also used this template for IC177 on SCS, which is Prom Dresses!!

I know this dress can found at many other places, but I am uber excited to see all of the different templates!!

I used the now retired Groovy Guava dsp and cardstock for my card base and the "fabric". Vellum cardstock was used for the apron overlay and then I used some olive textured cardstock I had for the bodice and scallop neck trim. A little white gel dots and white satin ribbon, are all that I needed! Except for the flower, of course! Every girl who goes somewhere nice needs a corsage!!

To be entered in the challenge drawing, make a card or project using a template to create your image, upload it either to your blog, or to an online gallery and post a link to your card to this blog entry as a comment by May 9, 2009 at 12 midnight. I will choose the winner through a random number generator and post the next Sunday.

Even if you can't make the drawing deadline, PLEASE feel free to participate in the challenge and upload your creations at any time. I would love to see it! If you upload your card on SCS, Stampin' Addicts or Paper Craft Planet, please put GCA39(NO SPACE IN BETWEEN GCA AND 39) in the keyword section. That way everyone can look at all of the creations at once! If you've been waiting to join in the fun, jump on in and have some fun!!

Happy Stamping!!

~~~Ann~~~

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I think this is really neat
i like ur website. thanks for this comment posting...

more templates http://www.itemplatez.com

StampinCathy said...

This is just adorable and love all the details on this dress.

StampinCathy said...

Here's my card:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1337279?cat=500&ppuser=66979

The life of an ordinary girl said...

Ann,

my project is finally posted on my blog www.starstampers.blogspot.com
Thanks
Brandy

Big M blog said...

Nice blog and work so for,

Its useful for me.
Thanks for sharing.
Now i am looking forward more.