Sunday, August 24, 2008

GCA#5 Winner!!!

Yes you read that right, there is only one winner this week! And the winner is: Elaine!!!! Her winning card can be found here. Elaine please email me your address at: pinkstamper06@yahoo.com so I can send out your goodies to you!

I am thrilled that Elaine was able to join the GCA this week. Her card is simply beautiful and perfect for "Minimum Materials"! And I just love what she did with her ribbon!!! So head on over to SCS and give Elaine some good cheer!

GCA#6 will be posted shortly!! I hope you can join us for another fun challenge this week!!


Happy Stamping!!


~~~Ann~~~

2 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Congrats Elaine!
Ready for the next FUN challenge!

Elaine said...

Cool! Thank you Ann. I just saw this week's GCA and am wanting to make something right now - only I'm not sure I have time - but I will definitely try to get it in :)