Saturday, August 9, 2008

GCA3 winners!!

Yes you read the title correctly!!! There are again 2 winners this week for the GCA - Creating with Color!!!

And the winners are Cathy and Brandy!!!!! Click on each of their names to check out their awesome cards posted on SCS!! And thank you for being so loyal to my new weekly challenge!

Come on ladies and join in the fun too!!! I know you want to! Check back either later tonight or tomorrow for the next weekly challenge!! I'm still trying to decide what to do!!!! LOL!!!

Congrats Cathy and Brandy!!!!

Happy Stamping!!

~~~Ann~~~

2 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Whoo Hoo! I'm a winner. Wanted to let you know my images arrived safe and sound. I just love them all. I'm sure you will be seeing some of these on your challenges. One of my goals this year was to do some challenges so when you decided to start yours I thought this would be perfect to get started with a weekly one. Thanks

Elaine said...

Congrats ladies! I am looking forward to playing the next week's GCA session! :)