Saturday, August 16, 2008

GCA#4 Winners!!

Hello everyone!!! Brandy and Cathy are at it again! The two talented ladies are each winners in this week's Getting Creative with Ann challenge!!!

You can see Cathy's projects here and Brandy's here. Please take a moment to check them out and leave them a comment. Each one will receive some stamping goodies from me to help them create more wonderful embossed projects!

Would you like to receive some stamping goodies from me? All you need to do is play along in my weekly challenge, post your creation either to your blog, SCS or both and place a link or comment back here so I can find it!!

Look for GCA#5 to be posted sometime tonight. I have alot of work to do for my annual SU! New Catalog Open House I am hosting next week.

Congrats again Brandy & Cathy!!!

Happy Stamping!!

~~~Ann~~~

No comments: