Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Peaceful Lillies - BWC13 & CC174


Hello everyone!! It's Wednesday again and that means another BWC from Ashley! This week it's another great sketch challenge and I combined it with CC174 Groovy Banana Chips!!! Can you guess what the colors are? Groovy Guava, Barely Banana and Chocolate Chip.

On my card today I used the Lovely Lilies set and the peace from Make a Difference. Both of these sets are available from Treehouse Stamps.

As the SU! year comes to an end, I need to start using up some of the in-color cardstock I have in excess!! So for this card I used my Groovy Guava textured and made this a 3" x 6" which will fit unto the small open-end envelopes SU! sells. You can get four cards this size from on piece of 12 x 12 cardstock.

I stamped the medallion in Groovy Guava, after stamping off once, onto the base card, laid my ribbon down and placed my main image panel. Then I stamped my sentiment on the upper right corner. That's it! A quick and simple card perfect for a sympathy card, thinking of you or just because. I will use this a sympathy card since I do not have many on hand, and when you need one you want to be able to send it right away.

Go check out Ashley's blog for the sketch and check out what the other Treehouse Girls have done!





And don't forget to check my post just below with my Bag in a Box tutorial and Blog Candy!!!

Happy Stamping!!


~~~Ann~~~

No comments: