Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm here at Convention!!!!

Hello everyone!! Just wanted to let you know that I made it to Salt Lake City safe and sound and am looking excitedly to the start of convention tomorrow!!!!! I've already been to the Salt Palace and checked things out and I am so, so, so, so excited. I saw a sneak peek of some new punches coming out and you'll want them for sure!!!!

I'll post more later this week if I can!!

Happy stamping!!!! And don't forget the Creative challenge this week, Embellishment Encore!!!

~~~Ann~~~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a great time at convention, Ann! Marilyn (SCS: mlj-mlj)

The life of an ordinary girl said...

Ann,

Hope your having a fun and awesome time out there. Can't wait to hear if you were one of the Artisan winners!1

Brandy

StampinCathy said...

Hope your having a blast and learning a whole bunch of new stuff. Just wanted to let you know that my goodies arrived safe and sound. I just love this card. Can't wait for the next challenge.