Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Blog Candy winners!!!

Hello everyone!!!!

I have awesome news to share with all of stamping friends!! Brandy and Stamp Fanatic are the winners of the blog candy!! Each of them created just darling bags and they were the only two who sent me a photo. You can click on each of their names to see the bags they created.

I know may of you visited, as I saw my site meter keep climbing, but during the summer I know it's hard to find time to do stuff! I hope if you visited at some point you will find time to make one of these adorable bags for a someone!!

So, Brandy and Stamp Fanatic, send me your snail mail address to: pinkstamper06@yahoo.com and I'll get these bags out to you in a jiffy!! And thanks for playing!

Don't forget to check out my poll (on the right) and post just below about the upcoming Getting Creative with Ann challenge which starts this weekend!!

Happy Stamping!!

~~~Ann~~~

1 comment:

Karen said...

Very nicely done Ann!

I can hardly wait to meet you at convention! See you soon!