Saturday, July 19, 2008

It's about to begin!!!

Hello everyone! The Getting Creative with Ann challenge will begin this weekend!!!! Thank you to all of you who voted in my poll, with the result finishing at either day! Actually this works out the best for me, and I hope it does for you too!!

What exactly does that mean for you? Well, the majority of weekends I will be posting my challenge either late Saturday evening, or Sunday. Since I have a full time job outside the home, Saturdays are usually days where I try to catch up with housework and such. You notice, I said try. Stamping usually interferes with that!!! But on the chance I actually do some housework, I don't want to be stressed about also getting my challenge posted. Once I get into a groove, I know I'll find the perfect time to post.

With all that being said, I'm working on my sample for the first challenge right now!! I couldn't decide what I wanted to do first and so it took me a while to get my sample started. So check back later today, or tomorrow to see the first challenge posted.

Happy Stamping!!!!

~~~Ann~~~

No comments: