Thursday, October 28, 2010

DIC #119 - Happy Halloween!!


WOW!  What a week this has been for me!!!  Craziness, craziness, but it all works out in the end!  Here we are at another Thursday and a UDI Inspiration piece.  This week Maria gave us a pic of a Norman Rockwell Saturday Even Post cover, featuring Halloween.

For my card I used the new Wicked Cool set and Wicked Fun dsp.  I actually started this card by playing around with scraps, put them together and then cut them out with the Top Note die.  I used the new waffle paper in black around the edges.

The witches shoes were colored with my markers and then stamped.  The hat was stamped in black stazon, Versamark and then clear embossed, but it doesn't show up that well.  I colored the blocks in her hat with the Rich Razzleberry marker and popped it up with a dimensional.  I spritzed the panel with the RR marker and the same with sentiment circle, but I used the Cajun Craze one.

The bat was cut from the Wicked Fun dsp, added some rhinestones for a little bling and the Rich Razzleberry grosgrain, all scrunched up!  Love the way that it pops off the card with the polka dots.

Check out the UDI Blog when you get a minute to see the inspiration piece and see what the other team members did!

Happy Stamping!!!

~~~Ann~~~

3 comments:

carolm said...

oh, i love this card and it's not too late to mail it to me for halloween. ;)

great job!!!

Unknown said...

All your little details add up to one great card! I hope Carol enjoys it when you mail it to her! LoL!

Jeannette Siciliani said...

Love, love, love your card. And this stamp set! Kicking myself for not buying it, I witch decor everywhere!! Have a BOOT-tiful Halloween!!