Hello everyone!!! This past weekend on SCS was VSN!!! I love participating in this event! Lately I've not had as much time as I would like to spend with it, but this past weekend I made three cards!
For this challenge we were create an acetate card, using any sort of clear material, but you had to be able to see through it! This is the very first time I have created an acetate card!!! Not as hard to do as I thought, but it sure is hard to take a good pic of it!! (HINT: To all of my challenge followers you may see this challenge soon!!)
I found some retired window sheets from SU! and used this as my base. I wanted to make sure I had enough stability so I put a *roof* on top and ledges on the bottom!! (These are a little more flimsy than if you used overhead transparencies.) And I wanted to cover up the adhesive showing through!!
I do like how this know resembles a window! As my oval coluzzle was still out from my other card, I just went to town cutting my ovals!!
Thanks for the fun challenge Jenny!!!