Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sharing some RAK's

Recently I've received some beautiful RAK's in the mail and I wanted to share them with all of you!





The first two are from my Divine Secret Sister (DSS) over on SCS, Amanda M. I know her name because the last round just finished up. Each round goes for 3 months and the group I am in, Ultimate Unos, requires each "sis" to send at least one card every month and a $10 gift by the end of the round. I usually spend more than I'm supposed to, but it's so much fun!!! Both of Amanda's cards use the Life's A Breeze set from SU!


The next RAK is from Cathy M. Cathy is just the sweetest person! She has been weekly participant in my GCA, and has won each week! This her thank you card to me! Thank you Cathy for playing each week!!



The next RAK comes from Stephanie S., AKA SmilynStef on SCS. Stephanie is the hostess of the Inspiration Challenge each Saturday on SCS. This was the her sample card for IC135. I just love it! Thanks Steph!


RAK's are wonderful gift to send someone and if you have an extra card, think about sending it to someone who could use a "Happy Mail Day!"


Happy Stamping!!!



~~~Ann~~~

No comments: