Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Getting Creative with Ann #3 - Color!!!



Hello everyone!! For the GCA this week we are focusing on color!

The color combo is

Brocade Blue

Groovy Guava

Wild Wasabi

If you do not have Groovy Guava or Wild Wasabi you may substitute Cameo Coral and Old Olive.

My sample features 2 of the new sets I received at convention: Inspired by Nature and Flight of the Butterfly. You wilol be seeing much more of these sets soon, I promise!!

To be entered in the challenge drawing, make a card with the listed colors, upload it either to your blog, or to an online gallery and post a link to your card to this blog entry as a comment by August 8, 2008 at 12 midnight. I will choose the winner through a random number generator and post the next day. Even if you can't make the drawing deadline, PLEASE feel free to participate in the challenge and upload your creations at any time. I would love to see it!If you upload your card on SCS, please put GCA3 (NO SPACE IN BETWEEN GCA AND 3) in the keyword section. That way everyone can look at all of the creations at once!


Have fun and Happy Stamping!!!

~~~Ann~~~

3 comments:

The life of an ordinary girl said...

Hey Ann,

Having fun w/your challenges again this week. Here are my links - thanks much.

Brandy

www.starstampers.blogspot.com

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1009813?cat=500&ppuser=85110

StampinCathy said...

Hello Ann,
Internet problems yesterday, so I will be uploading my card today. This was fun. I combined your color challenge and a sketch. I hope I did it right.
Thanks

StampinCathy said...

Ann here is the link to my card.

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1011194?cat=500&ppuser=66979

This is the first color challenge I've done, so hope it's right.

Thanks