Monday, November 29, 2010

Non-Traditional Christmas Colors!!


I love to use non-traditional colors on my Christmas cards.  With any holiday for that fact.  Why conform when I can express myself through color????  LOL!!

The two cards I'm showing now are also for the LateNightStampers Yahoo group I belong and the current challenge.  And, of course the challenge is to use non traditional colors on a Christmas card.

The first one uses Soft Suede and Blushing Bride.  I love these two colors together!!!!  I paired the colors with the Season of Joy set and the wonderfully fun big buttons in the Holiday mini!!  The ribbon is the Blushing Bride poly twill and I frayed some of it.


The second card uses Pacific Point, Silver and Whisper White.  I'm not much of a "blue" person, but I do love Pacific Point!!  I used the Baroque Motifs swirl for the "branches" and silver cord to hang my ornaments from.  The ornaments were punched from Silver which I embossed with the Petals A Plenty and Perfect Polka Dots eb folders.  Each of the ornaments is up with a dimensional.  The saying is from Heard from the Heart.  A quick and easy card to make, that should also be regular price to mail!!!

Happy Stamping!!!

~~~Ann~~~

No comments: