Sunday, November 14, 2010

GCA #112 - Thankful Thoughts!



Hello all!!!  Late posting today since I spent the afternoon stamping with my club girls.  They are so much fun.

As I was thinking about this week's challenge, I kept coming back to Thanksgiving being only 1 1/2 weeks away!  And last Thursday was Veterans Day.  Of course both of these holidays are US ones, but I know other countries have days similar to these. 

I am very thankful for my family, my job, my friends, my ability to stamp and so much more.  Most of all I am thankful that I have a loving God to watch over me.

So, the challenge for this week is create something with a theme of Thanks, Thankfulness or Gratitude.  Those are just a few I can think of.  However you want to express your thankfulness works!

This is the scrapbook page we created at club today.   It is 12 x 12 and the base is More Mustard textured.  We also used the Autumn Spice dsp from the Holiday mini.  To make the leaves I used the cork sheets and wood sheets and Leaves #2 die.  The stamp set used is Define Your Life.

I will add pictures, once I find the ones I want!  Most likely of my grandbabies as I am very thankful for them.

Upload your creation to either your blog or to an online gallery and post a link to your creation to this blog entry by November 20, 2010 at 12 midnight. I will choose the winner the next day. If you upload your card to SCS, PaperCraft Planet, Stampin' Addicts, Stampin' Connection (for SU! demos) or Stamp TV, please put GCA112 in your keywords. That way everyone can see all of the wonderful creations at once!

Even if you can't make the drawing deadline, PLEASE feel free to participate in the challenges and upload your creations at any time. I would love to see it! And yes, my challenge is open to everyone who visits, even if you live outside the US!

Happy Stamping!!!!


~~~Ann~~~~

5 comments:

Irit Shalom said...

Also not a card- but a whole thank you mini album where I thanks my family for everything
http://iritshalom.blogspot.com/2010/11/minibook.html

Yogi said...

Here's mine. Thanks for looking and any comments
http://yogiemp.blogspot.com/2010/11/mc-nov-brownsthanks.html

Anonymous said...

Here's mine

http://peachcrate.blogspot.com/2010/11/repeatedly-thankful.html

li-bee-ti said...

Here is my lo, of my BF and me, a friendship which I'm very thankful for:
http://creationswithlove-li-bee-ti.blogspot.com/2010/11/bff-lo.html
TFL

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Hehehe. I think the woman on mine REALLY needs to be thankful :P
http://susanscraftychaos.blogspot.com/2010/11/thank-you.html