Saturday, January 9, 2010

More Christmas Gift Sets!


Hello all!! How is your New Year going so far? Mine has been filled with spending days with my grandsons and stamping/preparing for an upcoming stamp camp.

On the 2nd, my upline held her annual Christmas brunch for her team. We each bring a passing dish and make a gift for exchange. It is supposed to be around $5, but I think I went over!!

Actually, all these supplies I already had on hand and I used up some of my retired dsp and card stock.



The round box is a paper mache box which I covered using the Sweet Slumber dsp from last year. Using my Tombow glue I applied the dsp to the box. I had just enough dsp to wrap around the box and the ends met each other. The strips on the sides of the box are added to help disguise the seam I covered up!



I then filled the box with a set of 12 notecards which I've had forever! I stamped them with my Flower Fancy set, very simply, and used the Define Your Life set for the sentiment.



The desk calendar was made using a 4 x 6 acrylic frame and more scraps of the Sweet Slumber dsp. I recently was part of bulk buy for the mini calendars, and that is what I used on here. Some of the elements here are inside the frame and some are outside to create a 3-D effect. The butterflies are made with new Butterfly Embosslit in the Occasions mini.

I just love putting together gift sets like this, for any occasion! You can give an awesome gift to someone for very little cost, yet it looks like it cost a bundle!

Enjoy your Saturday!

Happy Stamping!!!!

~~~Ann~~~

1 comment:

StampinCathy said...

Ann this is one amazing and inspiring gift set. You are so creative.