Sunday, April 10, 2011

GCA #131 - Anything Goes with a Sketch!!!


Hello all!!!  Today is a fabulously warm and beautiful day in my area of Michigan!!!  It's at least 80* out!  Not to last forever, but the temps coming up this week aren't so bad either.

I haven't done an "Anything Goes" challenge in awhile, but this one has a slight twist.  I've said it on here many times that I LOVE sketches.  Any time I find a new one, or a card with an unusual layout, I make I save it!  There are so many blogs out there now that have specific sketch challenges and one of them I happen to be a design team member of!!  What a plug, I know!  Check out the Creative Sketches blog to see all of the fabulous sketches they have.

So, the challenge this week is "Anything Goes" theme wise, but with the additional twist of using a sketch.  Is it required to use a specific sketch?  No.  I just like finding all the new sketches that I can!!  If you do use a sketch you found on a blog, in a paper craft mag or even one you came up with, let us know so we can check it out too!!


My sample this week is using the weekly sketch challenge on Mary Jo's blog, TechnoStamper.  She posts a new sketch every Monday.

Upload your creation to either your blog or to an online gallery and post a link to your creation to this blog entry by April 16, 2011 at 12 midnight. I will choose the winner the next day. If you upload your card to SCS, PaperCraft Planet, Stampin' Addicts, Stampin' Connection (for SU! demos) or Stamp TV, please put GCA131 in your keywords. That way everyone can see all of the wonderful creations at once!

Even if you can't make the drawing deadline, PLEASE feel free to participate in the challenges and upload your creations at any time. I would love to see it! And yes, my challenge is open to everyone who visits, even if you live outside the US!

Happy Stamping!!!!

~~~Ann~~~~ 

5 comments:

MJ said...

Awesome card. So many great elements. I love it. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge again this week!

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Yay, I love sketches too, and I didn't know about the Creative Sketches site, I've now added that to my Challenge Blogs list. Here's my entry:
http://susanscraftychaos.blogspot.com/2011/04/i-have-cunning-plan.html

Made by Mandy said...

oooh love the soft colours and lots of layers in your card.

I've made for one this challenge too

My Submission

Love Mandy xxx

Unknown said...

This is beautiful Ann!!! Best use of the Windowpanes I have seen!!! I will be featuring this card on My Crafty Picks #12 on 4-17-11. If you wish to decline please email me at trbauer@insightbb.com

Take care
www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

Glenda Atkins said...

Love your card it is soooo beautiful! Thanks for link to Creative Sketches.

here is my submission using a sketch from Card Patterns
http://gilbyscorner.blogspot.com/2011/04/eggbert-winter.html