Monday, March 7, 2011

GCA #126 Winner is....

..... Ruby M from And That's All She Wrote!!  Ruby made a delightful and colorful card this week.  I can feel spring in the air already!!!  Please send me your address to amf1066@comcast.net and I will get a stampin' package out to you!

Thanks to all who played along, stopped by and left comments!!  Spring will be here before we know it and I can't wait!!

I apologize for not having this up yesterday.  Have been battling a migraine for going on 3 days now and it's just knocked the oomph out of me!  It's slowly starting to go away now.  Thanks for being patient!

Up Next:  GCA #127 - Let's Hear it for Green!!!

Happy Stamping!!!

~~~Ann~~~

1 comment:

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

OH WOW YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for being a bit late but i've been out offline because i too suffer from severe MIGRAINES!I hope you are doing better with your's.I am so so ,not that full recovered but i had to reply to a load of emails :)

Thank goodness i bumped into yours!EITHER WAY I WOULD OF CAME BACK LOL! I have something green i did today.I will share as soon as i post it on my blog, yeah!!!I'm playing again lol!THANK YOU FOR PICKING ME TOO!!((HUGS))RubyM:)