Sunday, June 27, 2010

GCA #93 Winner is....

....Dawn from Cards for Every Occasion.  You can see her manly card here.  Thanks Dawn for playing along.  Please email me your address to pinkstamper06@yahoo.com and I will get a stampin' goodie package out to you.

Thanks you again to all who stopped by and/or played along.  I just love seeing all of your creations, and how you combine them with so many other challenges!!

Just wanted to give everyone a little teaser about some upcoming blog candy!!!  Very soon I will be at GCA #100 and I will have a special blog candy available.  I was hoping to coincide that with my week I will be in Utah for SU!'s convention, but it doesn't.  So, I plan on doing blog candy the week I'm gone to convention and for GCA #100!!!  Stay tuned!!

Up Next:  GCA #94 - The Fruits of Summer!!!

Happy Stamping!!!

~~~Ann~~~

No comments: