Sunday, August 23, 2009

GCA #55 - Bring on the Glitz!!


Hello all!! Sorry for the late post, but I am still in PA and have limited computer access. However, I DO have the challenge for this week figured out!!
This is one of the scrapbook pages I made at the Remarkable Retreat I attended in PA! Since we were doing a baby page, I had to use pictures of Malaki!! The two pictures of him are in B&W and the other is in color. The glitter on here is in the center of the silk flower and is the blue chunky glitter. The bear on here is the new Build A Bear die coming out September 1st!

For this week we are bringing on the glitz on our projects with GLITTER!!! You can use any type of glitter, fine, chunky, multicolored or plain. You just need to have glitter on your project somewhere! I will post a sample from my weekend in PA later this week.

So, the challenge this week is to make a card, project or scrapbook page with any type of glitter, upload it either to your blog, or to an online gallery and post a link to your card to this blog entry as a comment by August 29, 2009 at 12 midnight. I will choose the winner through a random drawing and post the next Sunday.

Even if you can't make the drawing deadline, PLEASE feel free to participate in the challenge and upload your creations at any time. I would love to see it! If you upload your card on SCS, Stampin' Addicts or Paper Craft Planet, please put GCA55(NO SPACE IN BETWEEN GCA AND 55) in the keyword section.That way everyone can look at all of the creations at once! If you've been waiting to join in the fun, jump on in and have some fun!! And yes, my challenge is open to everyone who visits, even if you live outside the US!!!

Happy Stamping!!

~~~Ann~~~

P.S. I will post the winner of GCA #54 after I get home. I still need to check them all out!!

5 comments:

Maria Matter said...

Hi Ann!

hey I'm in PA too, but I'm always in PA! lol
Love glitz-ing up things, so here's my card...
... Joyful Stamper: Tribal Sun Art
Blessings, Maria

Irit Shalom said...

HI- HAVE FUN ON CONVENTION. just wanted to link my card with glitter and to add that i did not get my RAK goodies from my JUlY WINNING on your great blog.I think you told you sent late- but after you' re back please check mine?
SO MY CARD FOR YOUR CHALLENGE:
HERE IY IS

StampinCathy said...

Here's my card. I didn't use alot of Glitz, but I used some.
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1458705?&cat=500&ppuser=66979

Wendy K. said...

I would definately use more glitz on a girly card or layout but Here is my card! and my first use of glitter mist!

ANAT S said...

hi
hope you have fun in PA

here is my entry