Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas everyone!!


Hello all!! I hope today finds you enjoying fun family time and receiving all the gifts the season is made for!! Remember, this is the day that Jesus was born and brought to earth to wash away all of our sins!

My card for you today is my Christmas card for everyone! I used a new set from Treehouse Stamps, now available, called Owletine. This set showcases Oliver and Olivia together, along with 2 Valentine sentiments and 3 misc. Valentine sayings.

To see all of the newest sets from Treehouse Stamps, check out the new & improved website here. Ashley has also added a ton of new products, new stamps from different companies and many wonderful embellies for your creations!!!

And ***PLACE AN ORDER BETWEEN NOW AND JANUARY 1ST TO BE ENTERED TO WIN A $30.00 TREEHOUSE GIFT CERTIFICATE!*** How cool is that??? I know many of you will be having some Christmas $$$ just dying to be spent on wonderful stamping goodies!!

Even though this new set is for Valentine's Day, I altered it some to make a Christmas card! I thought Oliver and Olivia were the perfect pair to wish all my friends and stamping buddies a Very Merry Christmas!!!

Happy Stamping!!!!
~~~Ann~~~

No comments: