Monday, December 15, 2008

GCA #20 Winner is....

....Cathy!!! Congrats to you Cathy and thank you for playing along again this week!

I spent all weekend moving into my new apartment and I am beat! Every muscle in my body hurts and I had to wait until Sunday for the cable/Internet guy to hook me up to the outside world!

I am skipping the Getting Creative with Ann challenge this week, but I will be back next Sunday with another great challenge!! Put your thinking caps on for Valentine's Day!!!

Happy Stamping!!!

Ann

1 comment:

StampinCathy said...

Ann,
Glad your move is over. We just moved in April and it's effects your all body and for some reason it takes longer for those pains to go away. Thanks so much for all the fun challenges this year and can't wait to see what you have in store for Valentine's Day. Have a great and creative weekend.