Sunday, October 12, 2008

GCA #11 Winner is....

.....Elizabeth!!!! She made the most fabulous scalloped circle card as her different size! You can see her card on her blog, Love 2 Stamp. Check it out and give her a big congrats! Elizabeth please email me your address at pinkstamper06@yahoo.com and I'll get your stamping goodies out to you!

To see all of the entries for this week, you can see the GCA11 gallery on SCS. A big thank you to all of this weeks ladies who played along! I so enjoy seeing what each of comes with every week.

Sorry this is a day late, but I was at an all day stamping event yesterday, catching up with some of my fellow Michigan SCSers!!! We had the MI Mini Mingle in Dewitt and it was a blast! The next one is in March in Bay City for 2 whole days!!!!! Right now we have 70 people signed up with 30 spaces left, so if you are from Michigan and would like to join us, check out this forum on SCS. Right now the forums thread is not working on SCS, so I'll add the link when it's back up.

I'm posting GCA#12 next!

Happy Stamping!!

~~~Ann~~~

No comments: