Monday, March 30, 2009

A MI Mingle weekend & I'm sorry!!


Hello all!!! I am so sorry about not posting this weekend, but I went to Bay City, MI for the 2009 SCS MI Mingle!!!! Last year was our first event and this year was even bigger and better!!! It was so much fun to reconnect with old friends and to meet new friends!

I met Kristi Ferro of Hanna Stamps and Karen Desmet of ArtDeclassified. They are both from MI!!! I never knew! And such wonderfully funny and talented ladies!!!

Kristi, her friend Judy, Brandy and myself all went shopping together at Wal-Mart Saturday night!! Kristi gave all the minglers a wonderful gift bag with Hanna stamps and a Riley!! You'll see new cards soon with those! That's Kristi in the picture just above! I'll have more pics to show you later!

And Karen created a stamp set just for the mingle!! It even has one of the images we use on our t-shirts!!! I promise to post pics soon!!

So, I have to say this week we are skipping out on Getting Creative with Ann!!! But I have A LOT of fresh and wonderful ideas from this past weekend to share with you!!

I can tell you for GCA #35, you will need a clear plastic frame for the project. Any size will do you, but you can get the 3.5 x 5 at Wal-Mart for $1.49 I believe!!!

Happy Stamping!!!


~~~Ann~~~

1 comment:

StampinCathy said...

Ann,
Sounds like you had a blast and to meet more wonderful stampers is just awesome. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us.