Sunday, March 22, 2009

Debra has tagged me!!


I don't get tagged very often, and when I do I am soooo slow to respond, but this tag is relatively quick!!

Debra tagged me and I am to go to my pictures folder, to the 6th folder and the 6th picture and then post that photo!

This photo is one of my grandson Cameron, at 9 months, and myself!!

Now I have to choose 6 people to tag!

Michelle - The Crafty Cat

Patty - Paper Patty

Ashley - Ashley's Creative Corner

Brandy - Brandy's Stamp & Share

Faith - Stampin' with Markie's Mom

Michelle - CMU grad - My Stamp of Approval


Here's what you do ladies:

Open your photo folder on your computer

•Open the 6th folder of photos

•Select the 6th picture
•Post the picture on your blog with a description

•Invite six friends to join the challenge

•Link your six friends to your blog post

I hope you all can play along!!!

Happy Stamping!!!

~~~Ann~~~

1 comment:

Debra said...

This picture is adorable!!! Thanks for playing!