Sunday, January 25, 2009

GCA #25 Winner is....

.....Cathy!!! You lucky girl!! Sorry I didn't post yesterday, but I was out enjoying the beautiful sunshine we see so rarely here in MI in the winter!!!

You can see Cathy's wonderful creations here. Love the birthday candle and how you turned your scrapling horizontal!!! Thanks for playing!! And as promised for the 25th GCA I have a special package for you!! (Do you have the Bird Call eb folder for the CB?)

Up next is this week's GCA!!! Here's a hint: you will only need your sentiment stamps for this week!!

Happy Stamping!!

~~~Ann~~~

2 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Whoo Hoo! I'm the lucky stamper. I don't have that one and it's really cool lookin. Glad you were able to enjoy the weather. This will be a fun challenge. I know I have something that I can use instead of stamping. Off to go look.

StampinCathy said...

I received my happy package and all I can say is WOW! It's like opening a Christmas present. I just love everything and that homemade bookmark rocks.