Monday, September 1, 2008

Trick or Treat - Black Magic style!!


No, I'm not delving into forbidden arts, but I did try a new technique called Black Magic! This is the TLC on SCS for this week.

I have the hardest time using my Prismacolor pencils and today was no exception! I used Goo Gone as my blending agent and I don't think that helped me any better than using the Gamsol!
Oh, well, in the end I like how the card turned out, but it was frustrating getting there!!

And all the pieces and parts to make this card came straight out of my scraps!! Oh cool is that??
All images are by Treehouse Stamps and now available! Inside I stamped "Smell my feet, give me something good to eat" and Happy Halloween. These come with the set.

Happy Stamping!!!


~~~Ann~~~

1 comment:

StampinCathy said...

Spooky card! (teehee)
I love this technique, but I'm like you with the coloring. I have the hardest time, but I keep on trying.