Sunday, September 21, 2008

GCA#10 - Spotlighted Stamper challenge!!!

Hello everyone! This week for the GCA we are focusing in on a spotlighted stamper and her wonderful creations.

Since I am running somewhat late today, I am piggybacking onto the Featured Stamper challenge posted every Sunday on SCS. But...there is an added challenge for my GCA!! Now you didn't really think I would let you off that easy did you??

The FS on SCS this week is E3stamper AKA Shannon!! Shannon is a fantastic stamper and has an outstanding amount of creations to choose from. She is also a guest designer with Treehouse Stamps and so this is doubly appropriate for this week's GCA. I have not found my card I wish to CASE yet, but as soon as I do I will get my sample done and posted.

Here are the guidelines you need to follow for this challenge:

* Follow the Featured Stamper guidelines found here.
* Go to Shannon's gallery, or blog, and choose a card to CASE.

Now for the twist!!

*Once you have chosen your card to CASE, and following the FS guidelines, changed at least 2 things on your card, I want you to leave one element on your card EXACTLY as Shannon did on hers.
* This can be the same brads, eyelets or ribbon.
* It could be the same color cardstock or type of designer paper.

Please make sure you point out what changes you made and what the one item is you left exactly the same.

To be entered in the challenge drawing, make a card/project using Shannon's creations for your motivation , upload it either to your blog, or to an online gallery and post a link to your card to this blog entry as a comment by September 26, 2008 at 12 midnight. I will choose the winner through a random number generator and post the next day.

Even if you can't make the drawing deadline, PLEASE feel free to participate in the challenge and upload your creations at any time. I would love to see it!If you upload your card on SCS, please put GCA10 (NO SPACE IN BETWEEN GCA AND 10) in the keyword section. That way everyone can look at all of the creations at once! If you've been waiting to join in the fun, jump on in and have some fun!!

Happy Stamping!!! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!


~~~Ann~~~

3 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Hi Ann,
Wow I can't believe I won again. I sure wished I could have gone to your week of FUN! Ok I tried to do this challenge and hope I did it right.
Here is the link to my card:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1064953?cat=500&ppuser=66979

Hope you are going to put some pictures up from your workshop.
Have a great and creative week.

The life of an ordinary girl said...

Hey Ann,

I am back and ready to play again. Here is a link to my card
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1066404?cat=500&ppuser=85110 I changed the colors and stamp set but left the layout and brads the same. My card is based on Shannon's card here http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/669558?cat=500&ppuser=89875
Brandy

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

What a fun challenge Ann!! Thank you for including me as the FS in it!! ((HUGS))