Sunday, December 9, 2007

Purely Friends



This week's Featured Stamper is Charlene AKA LilLuvsStampin! Charlene has an amazing gallery chock full of the sweetest, adorable and amazing cards!! And she's from Michigan too!! Just a hop, skip and jump from me!

I had 4 cards picked to case and decided to go with this one here: Petal Pushers I loved the layout, clean and simple, but I also like the color scheme from the LSC she created this card for.

My changes are:
*Colors - Basic Gray, Purely Pomegranate, PaperTrey Ink white
*Stamp set - Time Well Spent (new Level 3 hostess set)
*Ribbon
*Brads
*I distressed all the edges with the distressor tool
*I kept the layout the same and I did use the ticket corner punch, on all the corners of the image panel and only the corners of the larger sentiment panel.

I used my blender pen in P. Pom. to color in Friends.

The flower centers were stamped on Purely Pom. and punched out with the 3/4" circle punch and then I matched up the lines to the bottom flower.

I just had to share this newest picture of Cameron, my grandson, with everyone. As you know I am remodeling my home and right now I have my stamping supplies all over the house!!!

Well, Cameron found the shelf which I have my Pearl-Ex stored on and decided he needed to wear some!!! He must see his mother or other grandmother put make-up on as that appeared to be what he was mimicking!!

He's just so cute I couldn't even get mad, instead I just laughed and took a picture!! Isn't he just a ham??

Take Care everyone!!!

Happy Stamping!!!

~~~Ann~~~

1 comment:

dasimonds said...

Adorable!!
Such a cute photo..
a moment to remember :)