Thursday, December 6, 2007

Exciting news to share with you!!!!

Ashley Bowen and Kristin Edwards are starting their own stamp company called Treehouse Stamps. They have some of the cutest images in their first two sets scheduled to be released this month. So why am I so excited about this? Beside the fact there is another wonderful company to buy even more stamps from??? Well.......

I am on the Design Team!!!!!!! How cool is that??? This is the first time I have ever applied to be on a design team and I just about fell off my chair when I saw the email from Ashley with the email stating I had been picked!!! So as soon as I have the stamps in my hot little hands to play with, I will post pictures for you see and enable you to run to the place to purchase them!!!!

Here are my fellow team design members and links to their blogs or SCS galleries:

*Amber Hillman - Amber's Antics
*Kelly Sampson - Dairies of a Stamper
*Karen Hunsaker - Karen's SCS gallery
*Elizebeth Neuman - ebethonline

I will also be posting these to my blog list on the side. Please take a moment to check out the wonderful work of these ladies!

Take care!

Happy Stamping!!

~~~Ann~~~

1 comment:

Michelle L. said...

Congratulations Ann! That is just awesome news. You're going to fabulous, your work is wonderful.