Wednesday, October 24, 2007

So Sorry for the Quiet!

Hello my fellow stampers and blog readers!! Sorry I have not posted in a few days. I do have some great card creations to show you too!! I will get those up and posted hopefully tonight!

Sometimes it's a little difficult to stamp while you are trying to work on home improvement projects that have needed to be done for quite some time. And this is exactly why I have been so quiet!! Some of my stamping supplies are in another room, or will soon been packed up as make the switch to a bigger room. I have plenty of before pics and will take after pics when I'm done to show what I've been working on.

I also have a Santa's workshop class coming up on November 4th I have been preparing for and I am doing a Women's Holiday Expo on November 3rd!! Next week-end will be a busy one!

Take care and know that I have not gone too far!!

Happy Stamping!!!

~~~Ann~~~

No comments: