Monday, October 1, 2007

A Quick Fix!!


Hello everyone!!

Monday's are always crazy for me, as I know they are for a lot of you!, so I don't always get a chance to play in the Try a New Technique challenge on SCS. Today, however, I had a chance to play and what fun it was.

The challenge is to case one of your own cards, but the twist is you have to change only the stamp set and possibly the sentiment!!! You could not change anything else about the card. Paper, colors and such had to all remain the same.

The colors I used are Taken with Teal, Cool Caribbean, Always Artichoke, and watercolor paper. You can't see it very well, but I dry embossed the large oval with my Crop-A-Dile. The main image and sentiment are up on foam tape.

I chose to case this card of mine and I changed the set from Close As a Memory to the flower stamp from Year after Year and the sentiment from God's Way. I also watercolored the image as opposed to water misting the colored image on the stamp.



Thanks for stopping by!!


Happy Stamping!!



~~~Ann~~~




1 comment:

jodene said...

Beautiful layout!!