Sunday, July 24, 2011

Stampin' Up! Convention 2011 was awesome!!!!!

Hello all!!!  I know it's been a while since I've been on here, but I just got all caught up in getting ready for convention, then going and now I'm back home!  My how time truly does fly when you are having fun!!!

Convention this year was a blast!!!  Shelli spoiled us way beyond any year that I have been there and I can't wait to see how this new year plays out!  The new catalog is FANTABULOUS!!!!!!!   And the stamp sets we received are just awesome!  And the Holiday Mini coming is filled with even more wonderful new stuff!!!!  Have you heard we will have our own scoring tool - Simply Scored???  Can't wait to order that!!!

Here's some pics of convention to give you a taste of what went on:


My friend Brandy and I at Momento Mall.  We drove out from Michigan!!!


The theme this year was "Grow".


That is Rich Jutkins on stage, he is the President of SU!


Brandy & I during General Session.


Brandy, Chrissie, Lisa and I at the Garden Party on Wednesday night.

We had sooooo much fun!!!!  And the drive from Michigan to Salt Lake was not bad at all!!!  You could be there next year with me too!  They have an awesome sign-up special right now.  If you have any questions, let me know.  I would love to share the fun and excitement with you too!!!

Happy Stamping!!!

~~~Ann~~~