Wednesday, February 2, 2011

True Love - GCA 122!!!!



Hello all!!  Well, here in my area of Michigan we had a SNOW DAY!!!!  While I don't think we got as much snow as they predicted, enough came to cripple the area for a day!  So, I played in my craft room, took a nap and did a little laundry.

I did not make this card today, but I want to show it to you all before I give it to my co-worker.  I made this for her to give to her boyfriend for Valentine's Day.  I can't get her to try stamping, but she wants me to make her lots of things!!!  I don't mind though.

This card was made following one of the Verve sketches on SCS.  The finished size is 3 1/2 x 7 and will fit into one of the long open-ended envelopes, now retired.  The card base is Going Gray textured with Love Impressions dsp.  The dsp is on a layer of Whisper White and sponged with Going Gray and Pink Pirouette. 


The birds, from Love You Much, were stamped in Basic Gray and the heart was colored with the Real Red marker.  Punched them out with the Decorative Label punch and sponged with the same colors.  The layer behind the birds is two of the Decorative Labels cut and layered to create a larger label.  A strip of 1 1/4" Pink Pirouette gg layered with Pretty in Pink satin was scrunched up and the main image placed over it.  I used the Heart Trio punch with the Red glitter dsp.  This one is the middle one and I put the other two inside.

I know she'll like it, but I hope it isn't too much pink for him!!!

Happy Stamping!!!!

~~~Ann~~~

No comments: