Sunday, July 18, 2010

GCA #96 Winner is...

... Sammibug!!!!  You can see her wonderful creations on her blog Sammibug's Scrapshack.  Please email me at pinkstamper06@yahoo.com with your address and I will get a stampin' goodie package out to you.

WOW!!  I have to say I am overwhelmed and awestruck by the number of entries this time.  I am soo appreciative of everyone who stopped by, left a comment and/or played along!!  Hope to see you back for many other challenges!

Up Next: GCA #97 - How Do You Dry Emboss?

Also - I have blog candy this week!!!!  Remember, I said the week I am at convention I would be offering blog candy?  Well, that is this week!!!  All the deets coming in the next post!

Happy Stamping!!!!

~~~Ann~~~

1 comment:

Beth aka BR-T said...

I hope you're having a great time! Here is my card:

http://inkyfingersrule.blogspot.com/2010/07/thank-you-amy.html