Sunday, May 30, 2010

Memories were made at Memories Manor!!!! & GCA #89 Winner!

Hello all!!!  Bet you thought I forgot all about you didn't you?  Well, I didn't.  I had every intention of posting when I got home last Sunday, and it just didn't happen.  I had two back-to-back out-of-town work weeks with only 1 1/2 days at home.  And then, the weeks were more than I anticipated.

As you know, I spent the weekend of the 21 - 23 at a scrapbooking bed & breakfast retreat, Memories Manor, with a group of the most wonderful girlfriends a girl could have!!!!  I met these ladies through Splitcoast Stampers and for the past 3 years we had a Mingle get together with around 50 other Michigan stampers.  This group was only 10 of us.  Memories Manor caters to your every need and serves you meals out of this world!!!  All home cooked and delicious!  My good friend Brandy came too and we were roomies again!!  Love that girl!  I soooo can't wait to go back next year!


Now, on to the winner for GCA #89.  WOW, there were a lot of new players and some returning ones too!  I'm am so humbled and happy to have all the players that come!

So, this week's winner is......

Shannon of Desert Designs!!!  Check out her round & round set of cards here.
  Shannon please email me your address to pinktamper06@yahoo.com and I will get a stampin goodie package out to you.  I believe I owe 2 people, Scrappy and Jan R, packages and those will go out on Tuesday.  If I have forgotten you, please let me know!
Now - on to GCA # 90 - Colors of Memories!

Happy Stamping!!!

~~~Ann~~~

No comments: