Sunday, April 18, 2010
A Blog Award from Kate!!!
A little while ago Kate, from Katie's Creations,presented me with this lovely blog award. Kate is so sweet, leaves lovely comments and plays along with my challenges frequently. Check out her blog to see her wonderful work.
Here are the rules for this award: add a link and a note about the person who gave you this award and then pass this award on to 5 people you recently found and love. You also have to share 7 things about yourself. Easy-peasy lemon squeezy!
Seven things about ME:
* I have been a Registered Nurse for 17 years. I have my Master's in Nursing Education and currently work for the State of Michigan as a Nurse Consultant for Long Term Care.
* Most people know this, but I love to brag about them!! I have 2 very spoiled, but very well loved grandsons!!! (And yes, I am much to young to be a grandma!) Cameron will be 5 in May and Malaki is 10 months.
* I love animals!! I've always had a pet, cat or dog, growing up and I currently have 3 cats: Oscar, Little Bit and Esham. I also had a bearded dragon lizard, but he passed in December.
* Can't draw a stick figure to save my life, but that is the wonderful part of rubber stamping!!!!
* Until I went to a Stampin' Up! party in 2002, I had never heard of card making or seen a rubber stamp. I had heard of scrapbooking, but thought that was too hard for me!!! Became an SU! demo in April 2005, so that means I can walk across stage this year at convention.
* I love to travel!!! I've been to England, Paris, many states here in the US and on a medical mission trip to Guatemala. There are many more places yet for me to see.
* I am single, and like it very much!!!!!! My son can't seem to understand that!
Here are 5 blogs I've found recently and love to keep going back to:
* Debra's Stamp Life
* schwooo! by stamping angie
* Stampin' Stress Away with Carole' Anne
* The Color Dare!
* Cards & Things challenge blog
When you have a moment, check out these awesome blogs!!