Sunday, February 7, 2010

GCA #77 - Whose One of Your Favorites??

Hello all!!! Where do you find inspiration from? Nature, card magazines, old SU! catalogs or even items around your home?? While these are great sources for us to use as inspiration for our creations, do we not also look to each other? I have found so many tips, tricks and new techniques from fellow stampers, especially when it comes to sketches. And when your mojo goes awry, all you need to do is surf the web to help get it back!

We all know what CASE stands for in the world of stamping, right? If you don't, CASE stands for Copy and Share Everything. For me as a stamper, one of the best forms of flattery is to have someone "case" one of my cards and turn it into their own.

So, for this week's challenge I want to you chose one of your favorite stampers and CASE one, or two, of their cards. Maybe what draws you to them is their style, use of color, layouts or how they watercolor.

You can use more than one card/creation from the same stamper, just remember that you MUST change at least 2 things on your card. Once completed, make sure to give credit to the stamper you CASED and a direct people to their blog/online gallery.
My sample will be up later today.

Upload your creation to either your blog or to an online gallery and post a link to your creation to this blog entry by February 13, 2010 at 12 midnight. I will choose the winner the next day. If you upload your card to SCS, PaperCraft Planet, Stampin' Addicts or Stamp TV, please put GCA77 in your keywords. That way everyone can see all of the wonderful creations at once!

Even if you can't make the drawing deadline, PLEASE feel free to participate in the challenges and upload your creations at any time. I would love to see it! And yes, my challenge is open to everyone who visits, even if you live outside the US!

Happy Stamping!!!

~~~Ann~~~

2 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Another fun challenge.
Here's my card:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1618271?&cat=500&ppuser=66979

Hazel said...

My card is here - I so enjoyed doing this challenge - thank you x