Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Hello all!! Are you tired of Valentine's Day cards yet?? I like making these as they use some of my favorite colors!!
What an awesome pick for the Featured Stamper on SCS this week!! Anne, aka JDMommy is this week's pick by Beth!! She has an awesome and amazing gallery. And if you love red like she does, this is the gallery to look at!!
In honor of Anne, I went the route of using various shades of pinks, which are from the red family.
I chose her card here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...;ppuser=136194
* Colors, stamp set & theme
* Used die cut butterflies instead of stamped one
* Used the Top Note die to make a circle medallion
* Used felt flowers instead of a button for an accent
* Used the scallop trim punch