Sunday, July 19, 2009

GCA #50 - Full of Surprises!!




Hello everyone!!! Here we are at the 50th Getting Creative with Ann Challenge!! I just can't believe that I've made it to 50 challenges so far, and I just love doing this!! I am so happy to have inspired so many people and I hope to keep inspiring you with many more challenges and projects I put up on my blog!!

Now, as I promised there is an awesome, (well I think it is!), stampin goodie package up for grabs this week. Now you can see what you are working for this week!! Here's just a few of the items in the package:
* Ribbon jar full of many different ribbons
* Pack of Delicate Dots dsp (SAB 09)
* Brand new/Never used Lizzie Anne Designs stamp set - Joles Fleurs
* Set of 10 cards by me : )
* And various odds & ends

For the challenge this week, it is a combo of 3 things!

First, is the sketch. I love sketches, and finding new ones, but I also like to go back to old sketches and do them with new stuff!! So, for this part click on the SCS Sketch Challenge link and check it out!! This is SC134 and it is a Tent Topper card!! If you've never made one before, they are fun and addicting!! To help get your creative juices flowing, check out the SC134 gallery.

Second, you must use only the colors of Orange, Yellow, Green and White on your card. Any shades of these colors will work, and they DO NOT have to be specific to SU!

Third, and final, is NO FLOWERS!!!!! You cannot use flowers of any kind, either with stamps, designer paper, die cuts or embellishments. I know I have way too many flower stamps and so I need to move outside that comfort zone, and I thought I would take all of you with me!!

So, for this week's GCA you need to create a card, project or scrapbook page that uses all of the criteria above, upload it either to your blog, or to an online gallery and post a link to your card to this blog entry as a comment by July 25, 2009 at 12 midnight. I will choose the winner through a random number generator and post the next Sunday.

Even if you can't make the drawing deadline, PLEASE feel free to participate in the challenge and upload your creations at any time. I would love to see it! If you upload your card on SCS, Stampin' Addicts or Paper Craft Planet, please put GCA50(NO SPACE IN BETWEEN GCA AND 50) in the keyword section. That way everyone can look at all of the creations at once! If you've been waiting to join in the fun, jump on in and have some fun!!

Today is my new catalog Open House and I am busy finalizing everything for that, but as soon as I can I will get a sample up for you and a look at the stampin goodie package!!!

Happy Stamping!!!

~~~Ann~~~

5 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Fun challenge and good luck with the open house.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Sounds like a fun challenge, Ann! I'll try to play this week.

StampinCathy said...

You made me think outside the box!! Thanks
Put on your sunglasses first. LOL
Here's my take on this challenge.
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1419451?nocache=1

Rachel said...

Hi Ann,
I hope it's O.K to play along as I'm from Australia. I love your website, Here is my website and card.
Thanks Rachel

www.havefunstamping.blogspot.com/

The life of an ordinary girl said...

Hey Ann,
My card can be found at www.starstampers.blogspot.com

Thanks
Brandy