Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I'm Back!!!

Well, I arrived home last Wednesday safe & sound! I have been catching up on housework and sleep, what with the time change and all! I still haven't stamped since I returned home!!! I am going through withdrawal I believe!!

San Francisco was FABULOUS!!!! I truly intended to post more while I was there, but we were so busy on our tours and with the conference, by the time we returned to the hotel I was beat!! I will get some pics up soon, I promise! I have a huge stamping event this Saturday I am prepping for, plus a workshop and another stamping event. I also have a second job interview tomorrow I am praying goes in my favor. It is time for me to get back to work for many reasons, but the biggest is just to get back into a regular routine.

I will get some new cards up in the next day or so, but I just wanted to let everyone know I am back and I appreciate all of you and your visits to my blog!

Take care and Happy Stamping!!!!

~~~Ann~~~

No comments: